This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The 4th of July is the perfect time to go big on decorations, fun, and food! It is so fun to give your food a red, white, and blue theme to fit in with all the holiday festivities! Your kids will love this fancy drink! My mom used to make festive red, white, and blue punch drinks when I was growing up, and now it is my turn to make them for my kids! The best part is, it is so easy to make, but looks super impressive! Grab your most festive glasses and whip up a Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink!
How to Make a Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink
Layered Drink Ingredients:
- CranApple Juice
- Pina Colada Sobe
- Blue Frost Gatorade
This delicious drink is SO easy to make. It’s important to layer them in this exact order!
Begin by pouring the CranApple (red) one third of the glass full, then fill the entire glass with ice. Slowly pour the Sobe (white color) in the glass. Try to pour it on top of an ice cube so it will slowly filter in on top of the CranApple red layer. Do the same process with the blue Gatorade. The colors should stay separate because the different levels of sugar in each drink.
The same method can work using other juices for your layered drink, just make sure you layer heaviest to lightest!
- Target is Selling $15 Sock Advent Calendars in tons of themes! - Sep 19, 2019
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 12, 2019
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Sep 9, 2019
- Google Has a Fun Hidden Wizard of Oz Hack! - Aug 26, 2019
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Aug 22, 2019
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019