This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
The 4th of July is the perfect time to go big on decorations, fun, and food! It is so fun to give your food a red, white, and blue theme to fit in with all the holiday festivities! Your kids will love this fancy drink! My mom used to make festive red, white, and blue punch drinks when I was growing up, and now it is my turn to make them for my kids! The best part is, it is so easy to make, but looks super impressive! Grab your most festive glasses and whip up a Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink!
How to Make a Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink
Layered Drink Ingredients:
- CranApple Juice
- Pina Colada Sobe
- Blue Frost Gatorade
This delicious drink is SO easy to make. It’s important to layer them in this exact order!
Begin by pouring the CranApple (red) one third of the glass full, then fill the entire glass with ice. Slowly pour the Sobe (white color) in the glass. Try to pour it on top of an ice cube so it will slowly filter in on top of the CranApple red layer. Do the same process with the blue Gatorade. The colors should stay separate because the different levels of sugar in each drink.
The same method can work using other juices for your layered drink, just make sure you layer heaviest to lightest!
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019