This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Is it me, or is the summer just snowballing out of control?! I feel like I’m constantly running, and I can’t catch up. I’ve having a blast cooking with the kids and creating our own summer art camp, but let’s face it, moms need a break sometimes.
Well, this weekend, I took a break, sat down, and had some Moscato Punch. Slowing down was a good thing.
This Moscato pink punch recipe is so easy to make, it is becoming one of my favorite quick and easy summer recipes. I am going to make slowing down party of my regular schedule this summer, and I hope you will, too.
Moscato Pink Punch Recipe
All you need is:
- 1/2 bottle of Pink Moscato
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 can 7up
Sit back, slow down, and RELAX.
How’s your summer going?
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Detox Water - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015