This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re big fans of all holidays, but National Ice Cream Day may be one of the sweetest! We’re ready to celebrate with over a dozen delicious ice cream recipes ready to scoop!
When is National Ice Cream Day?
Get your cones ready: National Ice Cream Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday in July. That means National Ice Cream Day 2021 is on July 18th!
Over A Dozen Homemade Ice Cream Recipes That Are Perfect For National Ice Cream Day
Blue Moon Ice Cream
This midwest staple has a “can’t quite put my finger on it” flavor, but this recipe for Blue Moon Ice Cream uses raspberry, almond, and vanilla as the secret ingredients.
Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
Can’t decide between pie and ice cream for dessert? Why not both? This Key Lime Pie Ice Cream is the best of both worlds!
Wine Ice Cream
This wine ice cream recipe calls for only 3 ingredients, and a couple of items you probably have lying around the house! There is no need for a fancy ice cream machine.
Coconut Chocolate Dairy-Free Ice Cream
No dairy? No problem! This Coconut Chocolate Dairy-Free Ice Cream is perfect for those who need a cream-free option.
Strawberry Ice Cream
You can never go wrong with a classic, and nothing is more classic than Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
This Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is a perfect vegan treat!
Black Forest Ice Cream
Black Forest Ice Cream is the perfect way to enjoy chocolate and fruit in the same cone!
Lucky Charms Ice Cream
If your ice cream is made with cereal, does that mean you can have it for breakfast? This Lucky Charms Ice Cream sounds like the perfect way to fill your cereal bowl!
Peach Ice Cream
This No Churn Peach Ice Cream is a delicious southern-inspired summer treat!
Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
Guinness fan? This Chocolate Stout Ice Cream recipe is just for you!
Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
Why drink your lemonade when you can eat it? This Pink Lemonade Ice Cream is a refreshing way to enjoy the classic summer flavor.
Mermaid Ice Cream
This Mermaid Ice Cream is almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
This Pineapple No-Churn Kefir Ice Cream is loaded with probiotics, making it delicious and healthy.
Tahini Chocolate Ice Cream
The addition of Tahini adds a special layer of flavor to this vegan and paleo Chocolate Ice Cream recipe.
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
This recipe is all of the fun of ice cream without any cream! Chocolate banana ice cream substitutes the dairy with bananas. You will hardly believe how good it tastes (or how easy it is to make).
And for a fun take on fried ice cream, check out this recipe for easy fried ice cream (without the frying).
How will you be celebrating National Ice Cream Day at your house?
- Three Dip Dessert Board - Oct 20, 2022
- How To Make Dulce de Leche In An Instant Pot - Oct 20, 2022
- Disneyland-Inspired Pumpkin Monkey Bread - Oct 19, 2022
- Make A Standing Desk For Your Treadmill With PVC Pipes - Oct 18, 2022
- Easy Terracotta Pumpkin and Stone Pumpkin Finishes - Oct 13, 2022
- Make A Bubbling Glowing Cauldron For Halloween - Oct 10, 2022
- Cyber Monday Email Cleanup - Oct 5, 2022
- Creators: Do You Really Need A Manager? - Oct 3, 2022
- Halloween Candy Martini - Sep 12, 2022
- Google Analytics 4 Is Here: Why You Need To Update Now (And How You Do It) - Jul 21, 2022
- Cookie Cup Nests - Apr 3, 2022
- Small Batch Homemade Buttercream Frosting - Mar 28, 2022
- Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath - Mar 8, 2022
- Make A Magical Lucky Charms Leprechaun Trap - Mar 6, 2022
- Mini Crescent Roll King Cakes - Mar 1, 2022
Ice cream is my favorite food 😉 and I love all these flavors. Thanks for sharing.