This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re big fans of all holidays, but National Ice Cream Day may be one of the sweetest! We’re ready to celebrate with over a dozen delicious ice cream recipes ready to scoop!
When is National Ice Cream Day?
Get your cones ready: National Ice Cream Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday in July. That means National Ice Cream Day 2021 is on July 18th!
Over A Dozen Homemade Ice Cream Recipes That Are Perfect For National Ice Cream Day
Blue Moon Ice Cream
This midwest staple has a “can’t quite put my finger on it” flavor, but this recipe for Blue Moon Ice Cream uses raspberry, almond, and vanilla as the secret ingredients.
Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
Can’t decide between pie and ice cream for dessert? Why not both? This Key Lime Pie Ice Cream is the best of both worlds!
Wine Ice Cream
This wine ice cream recipe calls for only 3 ingredients, and a couple of items you probably have lying around the house! There is no need for a fancy ice cream machine.
Coconut Chocolate Dairy-Free Ice Cream
No dairy? No problem! This Coconut Chocolate Dairy-Free Ice Cream is perfect for those who need a cream-free option.
Strawberry Ice Cream
You can never go wrong with a classic, and nothing is more classic than Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
This Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is a perfect vegan treat!
Black Forest Ice Cream
Black Forest Ice Cream is the perfect way to enjoy chocolate and fruit in the same cone!
Lucky Charms Ice Cream
If your ice cream is made with cereal, does that mean you can have it for breakfast? This Lucky Charms Ice Cream sounds like the perfect way to fill your cereal bowl!
Peach Ice Cream
This No Churn Peach Ice Cream is a delicious southern-inspired summer treat!
Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
Guinness fan? This Chocolate Stout Ice Cream recipe is just for you!
Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
Why drink your lemonade when you can eat it? This Pink Lemonade Ice Cream is a refreshing way to enjoy the classic summer flavor.
Mermaid Ice Cream
This Mermaid Ice Cream is almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
This Pineapple No-Churn Kefir Ice Cream is loaded with probiotics, making it delicious and healthy.
Tahini Chocolate Ice Cream
The addition of Tahini adds a special layer of flavor to this vegan and paleo Chocolate Ice Cream recipe.
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
This recipe is all of the fun of ice cream without any cream! Chocolate banana ice cream substitutes the dairy with bananas. You will hardly believe how good it tastes (or how easy it is to make).
And for a fun take on fried ice cream, check out this recipe for easy fried ice cream (without the frying).
How will you be celebrating National Ice Cream Day at your house?
- Disneyland-Inspired Pumpkin Monkey Bread - Nov 15, 2021
- How To Bling Out A Dollar Store Pumpkin - Oct 16, 2021
- Get Ready For Dinner: We Have A Roundup Of The Best Taco Recipes - Oct 5, 2021
- Let’s Talk About Instagram Story Ad Breaks - Sep 17, 2021
- Step Up Your Next Picnic With These Fun Recipe Ideas - Aug 31, 2021
- What Influencers Should Know About Exclusivity - Aug 24, 2021
- Get Ready For The Fourth Of July With These Fun and Easy Craft Ideas - Jul 2, 2021
- Over A Dozen Homemade Ice Cream Recipes That Are Perfect For National Ice Cream Day - Jun 29, 2021
- Red, White & Blue Edible Cookie Dough Recipe - Jun 25, 2021
- Twelve Things You Need When Packing For Your Next Trip - Jun 24, 2021
- Complete Your Own DIY Blog And Social Media Audit - Jun 16, 2021
- Behind The Scenes Look At What It Means When You Grant Advertising Access For Your Sponsored Content - Jun 2, 2021
- Celebrate Chocolate Chip Day With These Delicious Recipes - May 13, 2021
- Strawberry Lemonade Checkerboard Cake - Apr 22, 2021
- This Is Why You Aren’t Picked For Sponsored Influencer Campaigns - Apr 15, 2021