When I say this No Bake Key Lime Pie is good…it doesn’t do it justice. It is amazing. My family loved it, too. In the time it took me to write this post, they were ALL GONE. I only got one bite! I guess that is just a good excuse to make more this week. If you like quick and easy summer recipes, and things that taste amazing, this recipe is for you!
No Bake Key Lime Pie In A Cup
This may just be the easiest recipe I’ve ever found, and YES, the kiddos can help out in the kitchen too. Here is what you need:
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 sugar
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
- green food coloring
- whipped topping
No Bake Key Lime Pie Directions
For the crust, you want to break up the graham crackers. I found it super simple to add the crackers to a ziplock bag and mash them up with my hands. Just make sure to break up all the bigger chunks. Then add them to a large bowl and mix with the coconut oil. You can substitute butter for coconut oil if you wish.
Next, on to the filling. You want to mix your cream cheese, sugar, lime juice condensed milk and greek yogurt with a mixer until creamy. Add in the green food coloring and mix a bit more as well. Once mixed, let it stand in the fridge for about 10 min.
All that’s left is layering the mixes and chowing down! Start with a layer of the graham crackers, then add your desired amount of filling and top with graham crackers again. Finish this off with your whipped topping and garnish with a lime wedge.
Now, stand back, because if your house is anything like mine, these won’t last long!
For another pie-inspired, no bake recipe, check out our Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie.
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Detox Water - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015
- Super Green Berry Smoothie - Jul 6, 2015