This summer we are all about everything USA! The fourth of July is coming up and after that the Summer Olympics! Every four years we have the chance to watch amazing athletes compete and try to bring home the gold medal for their country. Everybody has their favorite event or athlete that they are looking forward to watching. It is such a fun thing for kids to get involved in. These Gold Medal Cookies are the perfect treat to eat while watching!
Gold Medal Cookies
Ingredients (*affiliate links):
- Golden Oreos
- Fruit by the Foot
- Gold Spray Frosting
- Silver Spray Frosting
- Edible Gold Dust (optional)
Begin by spraying the Oreos with either gold or silver frosting. Spray one side and allow it to dry before you flip it over and spray the other side. Then carefully separate the Oreo so you do not break the cookie parts.
These cute medals can be worn for a short period of time! They remind me of a candy necklace with a fun Olympic twist! What a fabulous DIY for the kids to make to help them get excited for the upcoming Olympics. Better yet, why not set up some fun games and let them win them as prizes! Have a fun summer!
- How To Set The Perfect Thanksgiving Table - Nov 13, 2017
- Halloween Treat Bags - Oct 27, 2017
- Retro Riverdale Costumes - Oct 26, 2017
- Milk Jug Skeletons - Oct 23, 2017
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017
- Apple Cupcakes - Oct 6, 2017
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 2, 2017
- Princess And The Pea Costume - Sep 25, 2017
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017