This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Would you like to try something new for breakfast?
Something fun and out of the ordinary?
Something that is filled with fresh fruit and whispers: “Summer is coming…”
Yes, yes, yes and YES?!
Well then, consider making a Dutch Baby.
The Dutch Baby is my most requested recipe at littlemomma&co.
A Dutch baby starts as a runny, liquid batter. But, through the magic of your oven, it bakes into a light, pillowy bowl perfect for filling with fruit and powdered sugar. It’s transformation packs a little “wow factor” into your morning routine.
They are so easy to make! Try it!
3/4 C milk (I used skim)
1/2 C flour
2 large eggs
1 and 1/2 T sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
3 T butter
desired fruit for topping
15 minutes before baking, preheat your oven to 450.
Have a pie plate ready.
Whisk together milk, flour, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Put the butter in the pie plate and place it in the oven to melt. When butter is just melted, brush the sides of the pie plate with it so the pancake will not stick.
Slowly pour the batter into the hot pie plate. Bake it for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes, until pancake is well browned. Remove from oven and spoon fruit into the center of the pancake. Top with powdered sugar.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020