This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Would you like to try something new for breakfast?
Something fun and out of the ordinary?
Something that is filled with fresh fruit and whispers: “Summer is coming…”
Yes, yes, yes and YES?!
Well then, consider making a Dutch Baby.
The Dutch Baby is my most requested recipe at littlemomma&co.
A Dutch baby starts as a runny, liquid batter. But, through the magic of your oven, it bakes into a light, pillowy bowl perfect for filling with fruit and powdered sugar. It’s transformation packs a little “wow factor” into your morning routine.
They are so easy to make! Try it!
3/4 C milk (I used skim)
1/2 C flour
2 large eggs
1 and 1/2 T sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
3 T butter
desired fruit for topping
15 minutes before baking, preheat your oven to 450.
Have a pie plate ready.
Whisk together milk, flour, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Put the butter in the pie plate and place it in the oven to melt. When butter is just melted, brush the sides of the pie plate with it so the pancake will not stick.
Slowly pour the batter into the hot pie plate. Bake it for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes, until pancake is well browned. Remove from oven and spoon fruit into the center of the pancake. Top with powdered sugar.
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers - Jan 1, 2020
- Chicken Wire Message Board | DIY Message Board - Dec 30, 2019
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015