This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
June is marching on quicker than a verse of Yankee Doodle Dandy! Before you know it, July will be here. And, along with July comes the celebration of our freedom! Be ready for your 4th of July holiday guests and late night firework shows with the perfect Patriotic Popcorn recipe! So get out your mixing bowls or crafting tools to create something fun of your very own, and get ready to link up.
Patriotic Popcorn Recipe
This Patriotic Popcorn is the perfect make ahead snack! And, with its vibrant red, white, and blue it will have everyone reaching for more! Make sure to prepare plenty!
To make your own Patriotic Popcorn, gather these supplies:
- 12 Cups of popped corn (about 2 microwave bags)
- 1 C sugar
- ½ C butter
- ¼ C light corn syrup
- ¼ t baking soda
- ½ t vanilla
- red and blue food coloring gel
To begin, pop your popcorn and put it into a big bowl. The bigger bowl, the better. Also, grab a cookie sheet and cover it with foil. Make sure you do this first, because the next steps can go really fast!
SHARE THE COMMENT LOVE
Be sure to spread the comment love! If you link up, please comment on at least three posts that grab your attention. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers - Jan 1, 2020
- Chicken Wire Message Board | DIY Message Board - Dec 30, 2019
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015
- DIY Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Oct 23, 2015
- DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - Oct 14, 2015