This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think I remember the first time I realized that pumpkin smoothies were a hot ticket! I was making a smoothie for a brand on my blog, and I got a great whiff of pumpkin stew baking in our kitchen. So I asked my husband if I could have some of his extra pumpkin for the smoothie. And thus, a great idea was born that day. This Pumpkin Smoothie recipe is perfect for fall, and tastes incredible too. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe For Fall
1 banana, cut into pieces and frozen
½ small apple
3 ice cubes
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1-2 walnuts for garnishing
1 tbsp honey
½ cup milk
Yields: 1 serving
1 – First, peel and core apple and cut into small pieces.
2 – Put banana, ice cubes, apple pieces, and pumpkin puree in a blender.
3 – Add nutmeg, ground cinnamon, and honey.
4 – Pour milk into blender and blend until all ingredients are well incorporated.
5 – Then, pour into a glass.
6 – Chop walnuts and garnish.
7 – Serve and enjoy!
So, what do you think of that? I first tried making it years ago and it was awesome but involved protein powder. And while that is also good and you can totally add your own delights and nutrients to this smoothie, I wanted it to be family friendly for the fall. My kids are finally obsessed with smoothies and we have a great smoothie maker at home. We want this to be a pretty daily occurrence around here!
I especially love how all of the flavors go together, like they were made for it. And they were! There’s a reason we love these flavors right now, and also because they go well together. Enjoy this smoothie!
And I’m wondering what you’re loving right now for smoothies.
And, make sure to check out our other awesome smoothie recipes:
So, do you make special smoothies for fall?
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020