This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When the days get hot it is always best to cool off with a nice cool treat! But don’t forget your precious pooches. Fido loves tasty treats. Puppy Popsicles are all the rage, and super easy to make! These frozen puppy treats use everyday, wholesome ingredients, and help lower your pups temperature! The ingredients are packed with protein and nutrients, too! The best part is that kids can help make these delicious dog treats.
Ingredients for frozen puppy treats:
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Puppy Chew sticks
- Puppy bones
- Dixie cups (or small cups)
Puppy Popsicle Video Tutorial
How To Make Puppy Popsicles
Mix the peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey, and banana in a blender. Puree it until it is a thick creamy consistency. Then spoon the mixture into your little cups until they are 3/4 full.
Stick a bone or a chew half way out of the cup, like a wooden stick for a popsicle!
Freeze for at least four hours or overnight! Unwrap the cups, and let your pups go wild!
For an easy-to-make popsicle recipe for humans, check out our Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles!
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020