This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
When the days get hot it is always best to cool off with a nice cool treat! But don’t forget your precious pooches. Fido loves tasty treats. Puppy Popsicles are all the rage, and super easy to make! These frozen puppy treats use everyday, wholesome ingredients, and help lower your pups temperature! The ingredients are packed with protein and nutrients, too! The best part is that kids can help make these delicious dog treats.
Ingredients for frozen puppy treats:
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Puppy Chew sticks
- Puppy bones
- Dixie cups (or small cups)
Puppy Popsicle Video Tutorial
How To Make Puppy Popsicles
Mix the peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey, and banana in a blender. Puree it until it is a thick creamy consistency. Then spoon the mixture into your little cups until they are 3/4 full.
Stick a bone or a chew half way out of the cup, like a wooden stick for a popsicle!
Freeze for at least four hours or overnight! Unwrap the cups, and let your pups go wild!
For an easy-to-make popsicle recipe for humans, check out our Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles!
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019