This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When the days get hot it is always best to cool off with a nice cool treat! But don’t forget your precious pooches. Fido loves tasty treats. Puppy Popsicles are all the rage, and super easy to make! These frozen puppy treats use everyday, wholesome ingredients, and help lower your pups temperature! The ingredients are packed with protein and nutrients, too! The best part is that kids can help make these delicious dog treats.
Ingredients for frozen puppy treats:
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Puppy Chew sticks
- Puppy bones
- Dixie cups (or small cups)
Puppy Popsicle Video Tutorial
How To Make Puppy Popsicles
Mix the peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey, and banana in a blender. Puree it until it is a thick creamy consistency. Then spoon the mixture into your little cups until they are 3/4 full.
Stick a bone or a chew half way out of the cup, like a wooden stick for a popsicle!
Freeze for at least four hours or overnight! Unwrap the cups, and let your pups go wild!
For an easy-to-make popsicle recipe for humans, check out our Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles!
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020