The best way to unwind at the end of the day is always a delicious refreshing cocktail or a glass of wine. We love being inspired by the seasons, and with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we were looking for something pink, fruity, and a little extra special! This Raspberry Fizz cocktail is the perfect thing to serve at you Valentine’s Day party!
Raspberry Fizz Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz of raspberry syrup (you can make fresh or use Torani)
- 3 oz of sparkling water (we chose lemon flavor)
- fresh raspberries for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, shake the egg white vigorously for 10-15 seconds. You want to shake it hard enough so it gets foamy. Next, pour the raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and gin into the shaker and shake again for about 20 seconds.
Pour the sparkling water in to the shaker and then pour the everything in your chosen glass (in this case, ours was a champagne flute, but you could also use a highball glass if you prefer). Garnish with some fresh raspberries and enjoy!
We can not wait for you to try this delicious cocktail. It is the perfect thing to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to celebrate! CHEERS!
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019