This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
National Margarita Day is just around the corner. We’re celebrating by sharing six of our favorite margarita recipes!
When is National Margarita Day?
National Margarita Day is February 22nd, but we think every day is a great day for a margarita.
Six Delicious Margarita Recipes
Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
A fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita tastes like a warm summer day.
Pineapple and Kiwi Margarita
Need a tropical vacation? A Pineapple and Kiwi Margarita might be the next best thing.
This Firecracker Margarita really pops!
Enjoy a better-for-you cocktail with this 100 calorie Cranberry Margarita.
Puckered Jalapeno Frozen Margarita
This Puckered Jalapeno Frozen Margarita has a real kick!
Bring in the flavors of fall with a Thanksgiving Margarita Recipe.
Are you working on any roundup posts of your own? Check out The SITS Girls Custom Search Engine to find posts from your fellow influencers with pre-approved photo permissions!
- Creators: Do You Really Need A Manager? - Oct 3, 2022
- Halloween Candy Martini - Sep 12, 2022
- Google Analytics 4 Is Here: Why You Need To Update Now (And How You Do It) - Jul 21, 2022
- Cookie Cup Nests - Apr 3, 2022
- Small Batch Homemade Buttercream Frosting - Mar 28, 2022
- Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath - Mar 8, 2022
- Make A Magical Lucky Charms Leprechaun Trap - Mar 6, 2022
- Mini Crescent Roll King Cakes - Mar 1, 2022
- Six Delicious Margarita Recipes - Feb 10, 2022
- Mini Heart-Shaped Pizza - Feb 8, 2022
- Make A Breakable Chocolate Heart Piñata For Valentine’s Day - Feb 1, 2022
- Valentine’s Day Countdown Calendar – Made Completely With Items From The Dollar Store! - Jan 26, 2022
- Rosé Gummy Bears - Jan 25, 2022
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treat Pops - Jan 24, 2022
- Easy Valentine’s Day Artwork - Jan 22, 2022