This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember as a kid my grandfather saying, “Do you know why they call it them s’mores? It’s because you always want some more.” It was true then, and it’s true now….and this cocktail has me feeling the exact same way. Our S’mores Cocktail is refreshing, delicious, and the perfect dessert for an adult on a hot Summer night. A great way to kick off summer, the S’mores Cocktail will have you feeling like you are at a campout roasting Marshmallows on the fire!
- 1 ounce Fireball Whiskey
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Creme De Cocoa
- 2 ounces Half and Half
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Martini Glass
View video instructions here.
Tip: The secret ingredient is the Fireball Whiskey. Do not substitute this! It gives it the perfect smoky cinnamon flavor that is exactly like a S’more!
S’mores Cocktail Recipe:
Begin by crushing your graham crackers. Once they are crushed into a fine texture, pour them on a plate. Scoop the marshmallow fluff out on to a plate as well. Dip your Martini glass in the marshmallow fluff and then the crushed graham crackers.
Next, combine all the liquid ingredients in the shaker. Shake for about ten seconds until well mixed. Pour into your Martini Glass and garnish with a skewer of toasted marshmallows!
Finally, sip and enjoy the nostalgic feeling of your childhood wrapped up in a cool cocktail.
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020