This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There’s nothing I love more than making s’mores on a warm summer night over an open fire.
There are two problems with this:
- I live in Chicago
- It’s always cold, and I don’t have an open fire
Have you ever tried making s’mores on the stove? It just isn’t the same. Enter the S’mores Skillet! This is so easy, and let me tell you, it gives fireside s’mores a run for their money FOR SURE.
Here’s what you need to make a S’mores Skillet:
- one bag of marshmallows
- one bag of chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
- one bag of peanut butter chips (butterscotch chips would be yummy, too!)
- graham crackers for dipping
Be careful, when you remove it from the oven — the skillet will be HOT!
Dip graham crackers and ENJOY!
This is a dessert recipe your kids will love. Want more great dessert ideas? Check out these posts:
- Mason Jar Salad: The Perfect Summer Salad Recipe - Jun 9, 2019
- Best Leggings For Running, Working Out, And Jumping In Front Of Your House - Apr 29, 2018
- Chocolate Black Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Avocado Frosting - Jan 3, 2018
- 10 Benefits Of Lemon Water Detox - Dec 29, 2016
- One Pot Pasta Recipe - Aug 22, 2016
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015