Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that means one thing in my household…treats! This year, instead of the usual treats of chocolate, conversation hearts, and roses, we decided to be a little more health conscious. I learned how to make strawberry rose bouquets, and they are going to be a sweet alternative.
I am a huge fan of edible gifts for Valentine’s Day, especially edible fruit baskets, but not a fan of the cost. Making your own strawberry roses is the perfect answer. You will look like a top chef with these masterpieces!
Strawberry Rose Bouquet
- Small Knife
- Wooden skewer
How To Cut Strawberry Roses
To begin making your rose, stick the wooden skewer firmly into the middle of the strawberry. Cut four small slits evenly around the bottom of the strawberry. Move up to the middle of the strawberry and repeat the petal cutting process, alternating your second row of petals like scales on a fish. Cut a third alternating row of petals near the top of the strawberry.
Finally, use your knife to separate the “petals” from the base. Voila! You now have a beautiful strawberry rose.
These make a great gift for Valentine’s Day, but you really can’t go wrong with a strawberry rose bouquet any day of the year.
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 18, 2018