This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This summer I’ve been busy with my children creating a new activity everyday for us to work together on. It’s been a great way to connect with them and give them something to look forward to each day. One of our activities was balling up a giant watermelon and creating a punch recipe to enjoy throughout the day. Our Watermelon Punch ended up being refreshing, sweet, and the perfect summer pick me up. Today, I’m sharing our little concoction with you.
You’ll start by balling a watermelon. Fill a large punch container about one third of the way with the small bite sized balls.
Next you’ll add a whole bottle of chilled sparkling grape juice, a half bottle of chilled sparkling pink lemonade, and a half bottle of chilled lemon lime pop. Using a wooden spoon, give the punch a stir to incorporate everything.
Serve with a fun straw because sometimes a stripey straw makes punch even more fun to drink. Keep a big spoon nearby to spoon in some watermelon from the top of the punch.
This punch would make a great party drink. You could even make an adult version by dubbing out the sparkling grape juice for good ol’ champs! Brunch cocktail, anyone?!
What creative things are you doing this summer?
We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020