This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
‘Tis the season, for festive drinks! If you are looking for a delicious drink for yourself or your next holiday party, this is the drink for you! The Yule Mule is a refreshing drink and super easy to make. Your guest will be hiring you as their bartender for their next party.
Yule Mule Drink Recipe
Yule Mule Ingredients:
- 4oz Vodka
- 1 can Ginger Beer
- 4oz cranberry juice
- 1.5oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (about 1 lime)
- Lime wedge, cranberries, a sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Mule cups (you can also serve in a whiskey glass)
Before we begin, we suggest purchasing these ice molds. They melt slowly and won’t water down your drink, plus your guest will find them fancy!
Now we can get this party started by adding the ice, 4oz Vodka, 1 can of ginger beer, 1.5oz lime juice, and 4oz of cranberry juice to your cup. Give it a quick stir, then add your garnishes!
And that is it, my friend, you will have created a delicious drink, perfect for both a relaxing night in or a holiday party with friends and family.
Tag us on Instagram, @SwayCommunity if you make this drink, We’d love to see how you’ve recreated it!
- Disco Ball Planter DIY - May 26, 2022
- DIY Photography Backdrops - Apr 4, 2022
- Top Cleaning Content Creators To Inspire You - Mar 26, 2022
- Homemade Healthy Reese’s Eggs - Mar 4, 2022
- Natural Cleaning Product Alternatives for Spring Cleaning - Mar 1, 2022
- Favorite Online Shopping Finds That Are Bringing Us Joy - Feb 26, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist - Feb 18, 2022
- Instant Pot Egg White Bites ￼ - Feb 17, 2022
- Viral TikTok Savings Challenge - Feb 16, 2022
- Valentine’s Day Playlist - Feb 11, 2022
- Creating The Perfect Care Package - Feb 9, 2022
- How To Create Instagram Reels Videos - Jan 31, 2022
- DIY Painted Nutcrackers - Dec 23, 2021
- Easy Fudge Recipe - Dec 23, 2021
- Hip Hip Horray For The Holidays – Christmas Playlist - Dec 23, 2021