This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
‘Tis the season, for festive drinks! If you are looking for a delicious drink for yourself or your next holiday party, this is the drink for you! The Yule Mule is a refreshing drink and super easy to make. Your guest will be hiring you as their bartender for their next party.
Yule Mule Drink Recipe
Yule Mule Ingredients:
- 4oz Vodka
- 1 can Ginger Beer
- 4oz cranberry juice
- 1.5oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (about 1 lime)
- Lime wedge, cranberries, a sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Mule cups (you can also serve in a whiskey glass)
Before we begin, we suggest purchasing these ice molds. They melt slowly and won’t water down your drink, plus your guest will find them fancy!
Now we can get this party started by adding the ice, 4oz Vodka, 1 can of ginger beer, 1.5oz lime juice, and 4oz of cranberry juice to your cup. Give it a quick stir, then add your garnishes!
And that is it, my friend, you will have created a delicious drink, perfect for both a relaxing night in or a holiday party with friends and family.
Tag us on Instagram, @SwayCommunity if you make this drink, We’d love to see how you’ve recreated it!
- Strawberry Pie Recipe - Sep 19, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 1980s Edition - Sep 16, 2022
- Digital Declutter Checklist - Sep 13, 2022
- Birthday Freebies - Sep 8, 2022
- Creating A Successful Instagram Bio - Sep 6, 2022
- DIY Mosaic Tile Tissue Box Cover - Sep 5, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 1970s Edition - Sep 5, 2022
- DIY Mosaic Tile Coasters - Aug 8, 2022
- Grillin’ & Chillin’ Summer Playlist - Jul 1, 2022
- 6 Best Photo Apps for Your Smartphone - Jun 30, 2022
- BeReal App The Social Media Platform That Is Fun - Jun 29, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 1960s Edition - Jun 29, 2022
- LGBTQIA+ Content Creators To Follow - Jun 29, 2022
- Disco Ball Planter DIY - May 26, 2022
- DIY Photography Backdrops - Apr 4, 2022