This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kids wait all year for summer to begin, but once it does, it isn’t long before the boredom sets in. Would you love a book full of ideas to help you combat the dreaded cries of, “Mom! Isn’t there anything fun to do?” Holly Homer and Rachel Miller have exactly what you need with their new book 101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever!
101 Kids Activities Book Giveaway
Homer and Miller’s newly released book will turn your kid’s boring summer into a fun-filled adventure. Over 100 crafts, games, simple science experiments, boredom busters, and other fun ideas will keep kids of any age entertained for hours.
101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever is available at bookstores for $19.99.
We are giving away three copies of this super fun book, so you and your kids can have the best summer ever.
Enter To Win
Enter via the below Rafflecopter. Super easy!
This giveaway closes Friday, June 20, 2014 at midnight PST.
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! #AskWomenChat for International Women’s Day - Mar 4, 2020
- Twitter Party Alert! Hormel Foods + Convoy of Hope - Dec 9, 2019
- Twitter Party Alert! #ChooseWOMEN Wednesday - Dec 2, 2019
- Join Us For A Twitter Party With Hormel Foods - Dec 2, 2019
- Fighting PPD With Mom Genes - Nov 15, 2019
- Trick Or Treat Halloween Playlist - Oct 2, 2019
- The New Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Here! - Jul 22, 2019
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019