This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kids wait all year for summer to begin, but once it does, it isn’t long before the boredom sets in. Would you love a book full of ideas to help you combat the dreaded cries of, “Mom! Isn’t there anything fun to do?” Holly Homer and Rachel Miller have exactly what you need with their new book 101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever!
101 Kids Activities Book Giveaway
Homer and Miller’s newly released book will turn your kid’s boring summer into a fun-filled adventure. Over 100 crafts, games, simple science experiments, boredom busters, and other fun ideas will keep kids of any age entertained for hours.
101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever is available at bookstores for $19.99.
We are giving away three copies of this super fun book, so you and your kids can have the best summer ever.
Enter To Win
Enter via the below Rafflecopter. Super easy!
This giveaway closes Friday, June 20, 2014 at midnight PST.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020