This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Kids wait all year for summer to begin, but once it does, it isn’t long before the boredom sets in. Would you love a book full of ideas to help you combat the dreaded cries of, “Mom! Isn’t there anything fun to do?” Holly Homer and Rachel Miller have exactly what you need with their new book 101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever!
101 Kids Activities Book Giveaway
Homer and Miller’s newly released book will turn your kid’s boring summer into a fun-filled adventure. Over 100 crafts, games, simple science experiments, boredom busters, and other fun ideas will keep kids of any age entertained for hours.
101 Kids Activities That Are The Bestest, Funnest Ever is available at bookstores for $19.99.
We are giving away three copies of this super fun book, so you and your kids can have the best summer ever.
Enter To Win
Enter via the below Rafflecopter. Super easy!
This giveaway closes Friday, June 20, 2014 at midnight PST.
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Ergobaby Metro Stroller Twitter Party - Mar 24, 2019
- Join Us For The Domino’s Points For Pies Twitter Party - Mar 13, 2019
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Feb 28, 2019
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018