This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
The San Francisco Bloggy Boot Camp has officially come to an end. If you happened to peak in on the @bloggybootcamp hashtag than you’re aware of the learning and inspiration that went on yesterday. I saw some women talking excitedly about feeling inspired and motivated and there were many amazing tweets regurgitating information the speakers were sharing. Here are just a few of my favorite tweets and pictures from the conference.
Magneticpurse social media means u should be social. think b4 u “speak”
Childhood What’s the key to growing your exposure? Interaction… respond to your readers, tweets, viewers.
PickleSugarPlum Is it worth your time? Is it within your niche? Think about the big picture, know who you are. Does the product fit YOU?
MidLifeBloggers @linseyKrolik on taking your blog to the next level. Most important: have a written goal
As usual if you have a giveaway to link up do share!
And, as always, when you see this:
Leave a comment!
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011