This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A custom design and a clean, simple theme will make all the difference in the world when it comes to helping a reader realize that you are someone they need to be reading. However, if your site is not so pretty, hard to navigate or has broken links, a new reader isn’t likely to return.
I remember my first custom blog design. I stared at it for hours. And hours, and hours. I thought it was pretty, and distinctive, and said something about me.
That’s the beauty of custom blog designs. Not only are they what forms that first impression when someone visits your site, they are also a reflection of what you want to reveal.
We love that one can make a statement with a glance with the right blog design, and we want one of you to get the chance to make that statement for FREE. Visual Serendipity is generously offering one of you a Designer Deluxe Blog make-over (0n Blogger) valued at $250!
Included in the package is a:
- Custom Fonts
- Sidebar Images
- Facebook Image
- Post Divider
You should know that the designers at Visual Serendipity want your blog to be beautiful, functional and visually inspiring! Furthermore, their goal is 100% satisfation, which we love. Here’s a peek at a few of our favorite Visual Serendipity designs:
To qualify to win a Designer Deluxe blog make-over valued at $250 from Visual Serendipity, leave a comment telling us what feature you most want made over on your blog.
For Additional Entries (separate comments, please):
- Like Visual Serendipity on Facebook.
- Follow @VisSerendipity on Twitter.
- Like SITSGirls on Facebook.
- Join the conversation in one of our new SITS Community Forums.
- Tweet the following message:
I heart fun blogs blog designs! Pick me for your fab blog redesign giveaway @SITSGirls! http://bit.ly/egAaID
It gets better and better! If you place an order between now and the last day of February, Visual Serendipity will give you a free level upgrade! Just tell her you are a SITSGirl! And, for the duration of this giveaway, Visual Serendipity will be running a giveaway on her site offering custom social media icons and a custom Facebook landing page!
Fine Print: Contest ends at midnight on February 28th. Winner will be drawn using a random number generator and notified by email.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016