This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We love that Modern Bird Studios is in the business of turning your photo(s) into hip, urban-style works of art that can be displayed in your home. Plus, they have a stellar reputation, and we think that their personalized, custom items are fabulous.
Modern Bird Studios “creates personalized, modern art from your photographs. Each work is a one-of-a-kind, original studio piece created with a combination of digital, hand, and painting processes on an Oak composite, or, for the extreme modern enthusiasts, on acrylic mounted to Oak.”
For Additional Entries (separate comments, please):
- Follow Modern Bird Studios on Twitter.
- Like Modern Bird Studios on Facebook.
- Upload a copy of the picture you’d have made into modern art onto our Facebook page.
- Tweet the following message:
I heart art, esp from @Modern_Bird. Pick me for your fab giveaway @SITSGirls! http://bit.ly/iiwmHE
It gets better! If you place an order between now and February 21, you can take 15% off your order by typing SITSGIRLS in the discount code box at the time of your order.
Contest only open to residents of the United States and Canada. If you have won a Modern Bird Studios piece at another locale, you are not eligible to enter. Contest ends February 14th at 11:59 PST. Winner will be drawn with random.org and notified via email. Winner must respond to email within 24 hours to claim prize.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016