This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome back to the second day of our holiday event! Before we turn our attention to the giveaway, we wanted to first introduce our SITStahs to Robyn from Imperfect Nest.
Robyn’s blog is dedicated to all of the pretty things in life. In fact, her passion for color and design spills into all aspects of her world…including holiday decor.
Today on her blog, Robyn is showing us how to make a wreath from coffee filters. Sound a bit odd? Perhaps, but wait until you get a look at the results…
After a little work, you too can have a beautiful wreath to display anywhere in your home. Check out Robyn’s post to learn how!
Now, about that giveaway…
On the second day of SITSmas, my SITStahs gave to me:
A giveaway from Tina Steinberg…
One of our lucky readers will soon be the owner of a beautiful Little Love Charmer Pendant with a short inscription included on back.
Coupling your child’s fingerprint with Tina Steinberg’s organic, antiqued jewelry leads to a simple, yet unordinary piece that you will treasure always.
I had an amazing opportunity to work with Tina when she came to my town and invited me to gather friends together for a mini jewelry party. Typically she completes the process by mail and sends her clients an easy to follow kit used for retrieving the finger print you want on your pendant, but I had the pleasure of meeting her in person. It was great to learn about the process and watching her talk to the kids about what she does.
I’m thrilled with the way the pendants turned out and am so glad I have their little prints all to myself. Just imagine how precious these will be when my babies are all grown up!
To enter to win your own Little Love Charmer Fingerprint Pendant, simply leave a comment on this post naming a treasured keepsake you’ve kept.
For extra entries, you can:
- Leave a comment on Tina’s Facebook page telling her whose little finger you’d like to imprint on a pendant.
- Leave a comment on Robyn’s featured blog post describing how to make a holiday wreath.
- Tweet this message: Merry SITSmas! I’m celebrating the season with 12 Days of giveaways from @SITSGirls: http://bit.ly/ib05gE.
This giveaway will be open for 24 hours and is limited to U.S. residents only. We will choose one winner at random and contact her via e-mail. All SITSmas winners will be announced on our Facebook page daily.
If you see a piece from Tina’s collection that you simply must have, then why wait on the giveaway? Tina is generously offering our readers free shipping for today only. Simply place your order today using the code, SITS, and your items will be sent to you at no cost.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013