This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Although 2010 is quickly fading away, Kat, Tiffany and I still have a few events up our sleeve that we’re excited to kick off before the end of the year.
Here is a quick preview of what you can expect on SITS during the holiday season…
November: Content is King
What: “Content is King” is a month long event focused on helping our SITStahs become better writers. Each week we’ll be answering questions such as: Where can you find inspiration for blog posts when you haven’t got any? How can you improve your About Me page? What are ways to grab your readers’ attention at the beginning of a blog post?
When: At the end of each week, we will publish a blog post focused on a specific writing topic, as well as an activity for those interested. Because the holiday season is upon us, we’re steering clear of daily assignments. Instead, you’ll have a week to work on a short and easy activity with your tribe if you choose.
Why? Because at the core of most great blogs is ultimately great writing. Plus, we could all stand to brush up on our skills so that we avoid sentences like these…
If danger isn’t violated, it can’t be done that it is pleasant.
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t.
On being sent to the student lodging, Rebecaa, who had persisted so much dependent for everything on her female parent and maids, found herself, initially at a loss.
December: 12 Days of SITSmas
What: Our Annual SITSmas event! In honor of the holiday season, we will be bringing you 12 days of celebratory posts. During this time, we’ll be featuring bloggers, hosting daily giveaways, and encouraging our SITStahs to link-up their holiday cards and gift guides.
When: Monday, November 29 to Tuesday, December 14.
Why? Because holiday cheer should extend even to blogland.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013