This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Labor and childbirth are nothing if not full of surprises, right?
The Million Moms Challenge asked The SITS Girls to share something shocking we learned during labor and childbirth.
Ha! What WASN’T shocking for me (Gigi) about labor and childbirth would have been the better question!
I was shocked…
1. To learn that contractions do not, in fact, feel like menstrual cramps. Cramps are dull pain. Contractions feel like someone just placed a blazing hot cast iron skillet on the inside of your uterus.
2. That it would take so long. I am a very timely person. I like to do multiple things at a time. I am efficient and productive. 17 hours of sitting around waiting for a pumpkin-headed child to get out of my belly really set off my schedule.
Want to read the rest? Oh, there’s more. LOTS more. Head over to the Million Moms challenge to see what else shocked me about labor! Share your story about what went through your mind when you held your baby for the first time? By replying, you will be entered to win an exclusive Million Moms Challenge Gift Pack, which includes an iPad2, a custom-made Million Moms Challenge pendant and a $50 donation in your name to Global Giving. If enough moms sign up for the Million Moms challenge, Johnson and Johnson will donate $100,000 to help women and children!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016