This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It was a routine check up.
I left my beautiful one year old daughter at home with her Dad so that I could go in and see how our second baby was growing. It hadn’t occurred to me that my husband should be with me to hear our baby’s heartbeat until I found myself waiting to hear it…
What happened next was easily one of the worst and best moments of my second pregnancy.
Today I joined the Million Moms Challenge on behalf of SITS to share that moment and to encourage you to share one of YOUR moments! To read the rest of my story and to share along with me, click here.
When you join the conversation in the Million Moms Community you will be entered to win an impressive prize package. And if you DO win…I want half. It’s only fair right? 😉
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011