This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We love accessories here on SITS and love to find the perfect gift for a day as special as Mother’s Day. We recently discovered Robyn Rhodes, and her “resume” knocked our socks off.
See for yourself:
As a former celebrity assistant and after several years working in the TV & Film industry, Robyn Rhodes decided to channel her creative desires and energies inward and left the business to start her own line of jewelry. Robyn was inspired by fusion of chain and stone. Making her own unique designs using glass pendants and giving them as gifts, word of mouth quickly spread and she knew she was onto something.
With such innovative creations, Robyn soon found her designs being worn by Hollywood’s elite, including Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria, Penelope Cruz, Sofia Bush, Kristen Bell, Jennifer Tilly, and Maria Menounos, to name a few. With the word spreading, it was inevitable that she would be featured in InStyle, ELLE, Lucky, People, Los Angeles Magazine, Rachel Ray, Seventeen, and many more. Not only has Robyn herself been interviewed on “Entertainment Tonight”, “Extra”, and “Access Hollywood”, but the jewelry has also been worn on various television shows including Entourage, Entertainment Tonight, America’s Next Top Model, The OC, & Rachael Ray. Robyn has also joined forces with denim company, Rock & Republic, to design jewelry for their runway shows at New York’s Fashion Week.
Robyn is constantly being struck by inspiration not only from her dreams, but also by things in her everyday life. It is not at all unusual for her to sketch out an idea for a design on a napkin while she’s out and about. She is the type of person that always has a number of projects in the pipeline, and is constantly thinking of new avenues to explore. And with such loyal fans, she is certain to be designing for many years to come.
Robyn has graciously offered one of you your choice of one of her original Mother’s Day necklaces. What’s not to love about that? Plus, the necklaces are sure to make your mom smile.
The classic MOM necklace is a single strand 16″ necklace with a “Mom charm”, perfect for Mother’s Day. The LOVE necklace is a single strand (also 16″) necklace with a “Love Mom” charm. Winner gets to chose between gold or silver.
In order to Enter:
Visit Robyn Rhodes and pick out your favorite piece and then tell us what it is here in the comments.
For Extra Entries:
- Stop by and say hello on our Facebook page. We’d love to hear what you are doing to celebrate Mother’s Day this year.
- Follow SITS on Twitter.
- Send out a tweet about this contest and let us know you’ve done so. Please use @SITSGirls in your tweet as well as link back to this page.
The Fine Print: Contest ends on May 3rd and is only open to US Residents. Winner will be drawn using a random number generator and contacted via email.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016