This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you live in the Seattle area (or know someone that does) or are you planning on attending
<href=”http://www.thesitsgirls.com/bloggy-boot-camp/2011-tour-schedule/seattle/”>Bloggy Boot Camp in Seattle on June 4th? If the answer is yes, then this giveaway is for you. On June 3rd, the S.A.F.E. Training Conference is being held from 6:00-9:00 pm and SITS is excited to be able to give one of you a free ticket.
The S.A.F.E. Training Seminar is a 3-hour personal safety program that will heighten your senses, increase your awareness, sharpen your instincts, and teach you how to use your environment to protect yourself. For a video of what to expect, click here.
A little bit about the instructor:
Karen is a 4th Degree Dan in the Koren art of Tang Soo Do and a certified instructor for America in Defense. This unique program was designed by the World Black Belt Association to train flight crews for American Airlines with a focus on the use of everyday items. As a student of Chuck Norris, Karen trained regularly with the best international martial artists and instructors, including the Gracie and Machado Brothers (Brazilian Jujitsu), Bennie “The Jet” Urquidez (Champion Kickboxer), Richard Norton (Street Defense Master/Actor), Joe Lewis (World Champion Fighter), Geoff Thompson (one of Britain’s toughtest nightclub bouncers), Wally Jay (Small Circle Jujitsu Master), Mike Stone and Kathy Long (5 time world kickboxing champions). Karen knew that she could really make a positive difference in people’s lives with her self defense seminars and is now expanding this program into cyberspace through her online coaching program and subscription newsletter.
Qualify to WIN A FREE SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR valued at $125 by doing any/all of the following (leave separate comments, please):
1. Like S.A.F.E. Training on Facebook (share with your friends for more chances to win)!
2. Follow S.A.F.E. Training on Twitter @safetrainingllc (every retweet counts as an entry).
3. Complete the
<href=”http://thesitsgirls.com/forum/showth…physical-world”>S.A.F.E. Training poll!
4. Subscribe to the S.A.F.E. Training blog filled with important safety tips and videos.
5. Register online (if you win, your entry fee will be returned at the time of the seminar).
The contest ends May 15. Winner will be chosen using a random number generator and will be contacted via email.
ADDITIONALLY, S.A.F.E. Training is offering a $50 discount for SITS members that register for the self defense class by May 15.
Disclosure: Giveaway is being sponsored and provided by S.A.F.E. Training, LLC.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016