This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s time for another of our fabulous Twitter conversations…
AND for you to enter to win some prizes!
We’ll be chatting TONIGHT, Wednesday, February 13 at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST, and would love for you to join us!
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #SweetRelish. For those interested, the Tweetgrid is here: http://bit.ly/Y9qPgA
- When: Wednesday, February 13 at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Twitter Party Prizes
During the #SweetRelish Twitter Party, we’ll be giving away CASH, including:
- FOUR $ 50.00 VISA gift cards
- ONE grand prize VISA gift card valued at $ 250.00
That’s $ 450.00 in prizes!
Enter to Win
To enter to win one of the five prizes up for grabs, simply RSVP using the below Linky and then join us tonight on Twitter.
More on Sweet Relish
We’ll be talking a ton about gift giving (and receiving!) tonight, as well all of the great products and vendors Sweet Relish has in their arsenal to help you find that perfect gift. Here are just a few examples:
Be sure to hydrate before and after you work out. This water bottle is great because it’s easy to clip on to a backpack during a hike and fits perfectly into the bottle holder on my bike. The sleek design is pretty cool and the mouthpiece is the perfect size to slip in a few ice cubes.
Believe it or not, a Dad who had no experience in the baby product industry created the Mixie bottle. After becoming frustrated while trying to prepare a bottle in the car, this Dad had an idea for a baby bottle that could be ready before you needed it. The Mixie bottle allows parents to plan ahead by filling the bottle with water and an airtight compartment for formula.
When Sam she was a little girl she started a club in school called Oogaa. She and her friends drew characters with googly eyes and big smiles on sticky notes and sold them for 25 cents each. When she had her first child, she set out to create spoons shaped like trains and airplanes that would make eating fun for kids. The silicone feeding sets are soft, safe, and non-toxic.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sweet Relish. To read our giveaway guidelines, go here.
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013