This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am a product of the 1970s (born in 1968).
I realize that makes me incredibly old – strike that – vintage! to most of you reading this. But it also gives me an interesting perspective on children’s health – both generally, and my own kids in particular.
It seems to me that children of the 70s grew up in one of two camps:
* Camp Hippie: these kids were raised by the Flower Power people who got really interested in vegetarianism, veganism, and healthier living generally.
* Camp TV Dinner: these kids were raised by moms who were dazzled by convenience food marketing.
I was over in Camp TV Dinner. That’s not say that my mom didn’t cook. She cooked a ton, actually. And everything she cooked from scratch was amazing and delicious and wonderful. But she definitely took advantage of the onslaught of processed food hitting the grocery stores….
Want to know what happened to the kids at Camp TV Dinner? Head over to the Million Moms Challenge page to read the rest!
By replying, you will be entered to win an exclusive Million Moms Challenge Gift Pack, which includes an iPad2, a custom-made Million Moms Challenge pendant and a $50 donation in your name to Global Giving.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016