Today, our assignment is to answer the question: “Why Do You Blog?”
Here is Tiffany’s response:
For me it began with my son and continued with finding true and meaningful connections.
I started blogging as a way to “keep myself”. I know that sounds strange, but even more than chronicling my son’s life, I wanted to chronicle MY LIFE, for my son. Does that make sense?
One day, my hope is that he will look back on my blog and see me as a woman, a friend, a comedian, the chick that thinks his dad is smokin’ hot, a dreamer, a doer and so much more.
The connections I’ve made to other incredible women is what keeps me coming back, checking in, and participating in this blogosphere. I feel so incredibly lucky to have shared so much with so many.
So what about you? Why did you start blogging?
The giveaway for Thelma & Louise, our fab washer and dryer set, will remain open until this Sunday, September 19. Here is a quick recap on how to enter:
Play along! Write a post using the daily prompts we described here and then link your post on SITS. All posts should mention and link to our sponsors, Standards of Excellence, Westar Kitchen and Bath, and Florida Builder Appliances, somewhere in the text.
Follow! Follow Standards of Excellence on Twitter.
Tweet! Send out the following message on Twitter:
I’m getting #Back2Blogging w/ the @SITSGirls. And thanks to @SOESupply, maybe Thelma & Louise can come live w/ me! http://bit.ly/aad1L5
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013