Our client, Gold Peak Coffee, requires that all Sway influencers agree to the following items before working on their programs (we know this is pretty standard – but we have to ask…):
- Ownership of the post:
- You understand that you will own your work product for this program.
- Use of the post:
- You hereby grant to the client an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, limited license to use and copy the work product on client’s website and social media outlets.
- You also grant to client an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, limited license to use and copy your approved biographical information, your personal photo, and any photos included in the selected blog post, so long as it is in connection with this program.
- You will not re-purpose this post for other clients.
- Brand Disclosure Guidelines:
- You will not produce any videos for commercials defined by the Screen Actors Guild (“SAG”) in connection with the program.
- All of your work will comply with all applicable laws and union contracts including without limitation WOMMA guidelines, FTC endorsement guidelines and SAG rules.
- Brand Code of Conduct:
- State your honest views regarding the program, which must reflect your actual experience, opinions, experience, and beliefs regarding client and its products or services.
- Make clear that your comments are solely your own. Avoid saying or doing anything that suggests client has endorsed or approved you or your statements.
- Clearly and conspicuously disclose your connection with Advertiser (i.e., that you received benefits) any time you make a public statement about client or its products or services.
- Limit your postings to those websites and channels designated by client as part of the program.
- Respect the intellectual property and proprietary rights of others; do not post material unless you have all necessary permissions to do so. Do not post confidential or proprietary information of any party.
- Do not make false or unsubstantiated statements or claims about client or its products or services.
- Do not promote or advertise any services and product of clients competitors.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, actual or fictitious.
Oops! We could not locate your form.