This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What can I say about the early aughts that you don’t already know? I’m just going to get straight to it. This 2000s playlist has everything you need to take you back to the early years of the ‘00s and I’m almost positive you had these songs queued up on your first-generation iPod.
Don’t forget to pin this graphic so you can save this great list of songs from the 2000s!
Power Hour Playlist: 2000s Edition
- The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
- Ooh La La – Goldfrapp
- Toxic – Britney Spears
- The Ketchup Song – Las Ketchup
- Just a Friend – Mario
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Leave (Get Out) – JoJo
- Praise You – Fatboy Slim
- Fill Me In – Craig David
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira, Wyclef Jean
- Try Again – Aaliyah
- Can’t Get You out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Love Don’t Cost a Thing – Jennifer Lopez
- Little Bit – Lykke Li
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
- Black & Gold – Sam Sparro
Like our song choices? You can find our Power Hour 2000s Edition playlist here.
Want more great Sway Community playlists?
Check out our collections below and follow us on Spotify.
Power Hour Playlist Collection
- Instant Pot Egg White Bites ￼ - Oct 18, 2022
- Disco Ball Planter DIY - Oct 18, 2022
- Homemade Healthy Reese’s Eggs - Oct 18, 2022
- DIY Photography Backdrops - Oct 18, 2022
- 10 Video Ideas for Instagram Reels - Oct 18, 2022
- The Wicked Witch Cocktail Recipe - Oct 6, 2022
- DIY Halloween Felt Garland - Oct 4, 2022
- Splat Spoon Rest - Oct 4, 2022
- Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs - Oct 3, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 2000s Edition - Oct 3, 2022
- POWER HOUR PLAYLIST: 1990S EDITION - Sep 19, 2022
- Strawberry Pie Recipe - Sep 19, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 1980s Edition - Sep 16, 2022
- Digital Declutter Checklist - Sep 13, 2022
- Birthday Freebies - Sep 8, 2022