As January is sinking in, so is the motivation to start the year off the right way! While we may not stick to our diets all year and our desks may get lost under piles of paperwork by June, setting blogging resolutions now can help you succeed in 2013.
Need help setting some of your own? Check out what some of our community members had to say.
Common Blogging Resolutions
Blog more often
- I’m getting a head start on it right now! I’m actually planning to blog regularly in 2013. Imagine that! Almost Happy New Year, everyone!!! – The Little Red Shop
- I need to blog more and prepare a schedule – Marisa
- I don’t do resolutions, per se, but now that it will be less busy, I plan on being much more consistent with blogging itself, as well as visiting/posting to other blogs, continuing education and getting to know more bloggers overall. Looking forward to it! – Donna
- Maintain my blogging schedule and connect more with my readers and fellow bloggers. – Co-Pilot Mom
- This past year has been a bit off as far as blogging goes, and I hope to turn that around next year by pre-writing posts, using a calendar, and scheduling my time better. – Michaela
- And Tonya sums it all up with her statement: “To be more productive in less time!”
Monetize, monetize, monetize!
- Make an income from my blog! – Shan.
- Go big or go home!!!! It’s time to monetize baby!!! – Dina
- Treat it like a real job, so I can make a living and not get one! – Kids Creative Chaos
- Grow, grow, grow Monograms and Makeovers. BIG goals for 2013! – Becca
- Learn more about ways I can earn money from my blog. 2013 is all about the money! – Krissy
Be inspired by Pinterest & improve photos
- Improve my pictures and write longer posts- JDanielFoursMom
- Definitely improving my pictures and being more consistent. I’m actually really excited about it! – Pricilla John
- Driving traffic to my other sites i.e. Pinterest and Facebook are my goals for 2013; along with a new camera maybe my pictures can improve too! – The Growing Foodie
- Get to using Pinterest more often! – Kim
- I’d like to actually USE my blog in 2013, and do a few of those totally amazing ideas that I pin, instead of just letting them sit there in pin boards. – Sarah
What are some of your blogging resolutions for this year?
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012