This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever looked up at the clock and realized that you only have an hour left of work but you still have a handful of things to do? Well, don’t worry! We created a power hour playlist that is exactly one hour long to help you focus and rock out all of your daily tasks.
Shuffle or play the list straight through, we are here to help you get to your end of the day. We are, however, not responsible if you end up taking a 15-minute dance break.
Power Hour Playlist
- Just Fine – Mary J. Blige
- Believe What I say – Kanye West
- Canned Heat – JamiroquaiI
- Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Hey Love – Quadron
- Feed the Fire – SG Lewis, Lucky Day
- Rhythm Nation – Janet Jackson
- Move on Up – Curtis Mayfield
- Groove is in the Heart – Deee-light
- Show Me What You Got – Jay-Z
- Whoomp! There It Is – Tag Team
- Gloria – Laura Branigan
- Roll Wit It – 69 boyz
- Free Woman – Lady Gaga
- You Got Me – Jafunk, Dana Williams, Nic Hanson
- AMF – John Lindahl
Want more great Sway Community playlists?
Check out our collections below and follow us on Spotify.
- Instant Pot Egg White Bites ￼ - Oct 18, 2022
- Disco Ball Planter DIY - Oct 18, 2022
- Homemade Healthy Reese’s Eggs - Oct 18, 2022
- DIY Photography Backdrops - Oct 18, 2022
- 10 Video Ideas for Instagram Reels - Oct 18, 2022
- The Wicked Witch Cocktail Recipe - Oct 6, 2022
- DIY Halloween Felt Garland - Oct 4, 2022
- Splat Spoon Rest - Oct 4, 2022
- Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs - Oct 3, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 2000s Edition - Oct 3, 2022
- POWER HOUR PLAYLIST: 1990S EDITION - Sep 19, 2022
- Strawberry Pie Recipe - Sep 19, 2022
- Power Hour Playlist: 1980s Edition - Sep 16, 2022
- Digital Declutter Checklist - Sep 13, 2022
- Birthday Freebies - Sep 8, 2022