1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Beginning April 28, 2011 and continuing through June 6, 2011 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET), you may enter the Invisalign Teen Bloggy Boot Camp New Smile Giveaway by visiting http://www.thesitsgirls.com/2011/05/win-braces-for-teeth-from-invisalign-teen/, then doing any of the following:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of the page on how a new smile by Invisalign would benefit you or your child.
- Take the Invisalign Self Assessment, then come back here and post a comment to let us know what the assessment said.
- Send a tweet: I want to win the New Smile Giveaway from #Invisalign Teen and @BloggyBootCamp http://bit.ly/knmSA3! Then come back here and leave a comment linking to your tweet!
- Send a stamped 3” x 5” postcard with your name, address, and contact phone number to:
Invisalign Bloggy Boot Camp New Smile Giveaway
PO Box 1093
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Only one entry per stated entry opportunity, per entrant. Duplicate entries may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
2. Promotion Period. This promotion begins at 9:00 am (ET) on April 28, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 pm (ET) on June 6, 2011 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be (i) at least 13 years of age; and (ii) a legal resident of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Entrants who are not at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence represent that they have their parent(s)/guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
4. Prize. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner of the Grand Prize and two (2) winners of Runner-Up Prizes. The Grand Prize winner will receive free Invisalign or Invisalign Teen treatment for themselves or an immediate family member with an Invisalign Provider to be chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate value is $5,000 and shall not exceed $5,500. A Runner-Up Prize of a $100 American Express gift card will be awarded to two (2) winners. Total approximate value is $100. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value, including in the event that the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the Invisalign® treatment is not appropriate. In the event that Invisalign treatment is not medically suitable, or treatment is not geographically available to winner, a consolation prize valued at $1,000, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, be awarded and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of entrants. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Sponsor will notify winners by email, and/or by other means provided within the promotion materials within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner and any guest may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release that, among other things, will allow Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state, and any other submitted content or material for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Governing Law. This promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Santa Clara County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this promotion.
10. Rules/Winners List. Individuals may request a copy of these Official Rules and the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to June 6, 2011 to INVISALIGN TEEN BLOGGY BOOT CAMP NEW SMILE GIVEAWAY, PO Box 1093 Chino Hills, CA 91709. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
11. SPONSOR. Sponsor of this promotion is Align Technology, Inc. All questions regarding this promotion should be directed by email to email@example.com.