This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If one of your 2014 goals is to turn your blog into a business, then you’ll need to make a few investments. You’ve probably heard the phrase you can’t make money if you don’t spend money! Thankfully, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get your blogging career going.
In fact sometimes it’s all about making the right investments at the right time. Think about what things are truly needed for your blog right now and make those investments first.
Design, ads, consults, oh my!
Are you mulling over a few of the blogging investments you have on your wish list this spring?
I can’t offer expert advice but I can share my two cents for free. Here’s my list of 5 affordable blogging investments I’m glad I made.
Read the Full Post Here: My Two Cents on Stuff I’ve Paid For.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017