This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017