This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you asking the question: How do I get ads on my blog?
Do you have a new or smaller blog, and fear that you will be rejected?
If you answered “yes” to either of those questions, than this a post you cannot miss.
Answering the Question: How Do I Get Ads on My Blog?
Before we start, I want you to let go of your fear of rejection. Be confident in what you have to offer an advertiser, and pitch your strengths. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that they tell you no. I can assure you that each rejection will offer free training to you as a blogger. I can tell you from experience, that rejection is usually accompanied with a good reason why. Learn from that! Don’t let it get you down. Just make a note to follow up in the future when you feel your blog will be a better fit and move on.
Click on over to my site to read the rest of my advice, from seeking brands within your niche to how to utilize Twitter to find potential sponsors.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017