This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are looking to work with brands or write sponsored posts, knowing your blog stats is crucial!
You need to quickly be able to tell a potential client your blog stats and we are not talking about the ones on your blog dashboard. You need to be able to supply stats from Google Analytics. Having an updated media kit on hand will ensure you always have up-to-date information available.
How to Create a Media Kit in Google Analytics
I’m working on creating & treating my blog like a business, and one thing that helps is tracking the monthly statistics. I’ve blogged about how I keep some information at hand, but there is a need for bloggers to have a more formal document to provide should it be asked. Here’s a quick how-to guide to make your own Media Kit Dashboard in Google Analytics – it’ll make monthly updates a breeze.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Create a Media Kit in Google Analytics
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017