This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Running a giveaway might look easy on the surface, but there are a lot of rules and regulations. Social media sites like Facebook have recently started cracking down on giveaways that don’t match up with the Facebook terms & conditions. Knowing how to run a giveaway and knowing what’s okay and what isn’t will save you a lot of headache and grief.
How to Run a Giveaway On Your Blog
Take a read of our post full of tips to help you impress sponsors, attract entrants and run a smooth and professional giveaway on your blog.
1. Give different value of points for each type of tasks. On my ‘What NOT To Do When Running A Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips” post, I said I didn’t like when all tasks were worth more entries (like 10). What I do like is when tasks that require a different amount of effort or are of different importance, are valued with a different amount of entries.
Read the Full Post Here: 7 Tips On How to Run a Giveaway on Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017