Mickey and The Roadster Racers are zooming in to rescue anyone in need and help kids learn life lessons along the way! Our Mickey and the Roadster Racers Party celebrated the whole team from our sponsor, Disney Junior, combining the classic look of Mickey, the bright colors of the racers, and a classic race car theme!
Behind The Scenes Of Our Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party
If you haven’t checked out the Mickey and the Roadster Racers show on Disney Junior, you must zoom on over and take a peek. It truly is fun for all ages! In each episode Mickey goes on an adventure that includes racing around town or around the world.
Mickey’s classic pals, Minnie, Daisy, Donald Duck, and Goofy are ALWAYS in tow to help tackle any issues that come up! Each character has their own car and their own racing outfit. This means tons and tons of color! We incorporated all this bright fun color into every element of the Mickey and the Roadster Racers party. Note: this post contains affiliate links.
Setting Up A Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party
The first thing our party attendees saw when they arrived was a giant Mickey Ears Balloon Arch.
In addition to that huge focal point, we incorporated small decorations that matched our Mickey party racing theme.
We also used these plastic caution cones with racing flags sticking out of them. The cute cone/flag combo was used all over the party. We lined the walkways, tied balloons to them, and even put them on the tabletops.
The bowls we used for our cereal bar were just plain black plastic bowels enhanced with a simple DIY project. We hot glued the printable Mickey ears from the Disney Junior website to really jazz the up and give every bowl a Mickey shape.
We continued the black and white checkered theme in our photo booth with pops of each of the Roaster Racers’ colors.
If you loved our DIY Roadster bowls, you can use the same printables to make the cute mix and match Mickey Ear headbands!
For our Minnie and Daisy Happy Helpers tent we used pink and purple, and added a bit of glam with sequin table runners.
Classic metal car signs gave the party a bit of a vintage flair!
My favorite part of the party was the trophy cookie trays for the kids. After the kids were done racing around, they were treated to Mickey sugar cookies in vintage car trays. Don’t forget the trophies!
Bright colors and fun racing elements make this Mickey and the Roadster Racers party one of the best parties we’ve thrown to date! Check out more pictures from our Mickey Party (including our homemade car wash sprinkler station that was a TON of fun), and get more Disney Junior FRiYAY ideas on Pinterest.
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019