This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy FRiYAY! Okay, I know it’s only Wednesday, but we are getting set up for a fun FRiYAY party with our sponsor, Disney Junior, and the Puppy Dog Pals, and you are invited! We’re getting together with some of our fellow Puppy Dog Pals fans in person to watch the newest episode airing on Disney Channel FRiYAY morning, and we are throwing a fun FRiYAY Twitter Party so you can join in the fun, too.
See below for the Twitter party details and to RSVP. Don’t forget to check out some of the behind the scenes photographs from our party set-up at the bottom of this post. We are super excited to spend the morning with Bingo, Rolly, and Hissy.
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #DisneyJuniorFRiYAY
- Host: @SwayWithSway
- When: Friday, June 23, between 9:00am PT – 9:30am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:30pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #DisneyJuniorFRiYAY hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
Three (3) winners will each receive:
- $100 gift card AND
- A “Puppy Dog Pals” Viewing Party Basket consisting of a variety of Disney branded merchandise and other party merchandize. Selection of Prize basket items is at Sponsor’s discretion. ARV of party basket is $50.00.
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #DisneyJuniorFRiYAY, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 9:00AM PST/12:00PM EST on 6/23/2017 and ends at 9:30 AM PST/12:30PM EST on 6/23/2017. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC, but excluding Alaska and Hawaii), age of majority in their state or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Sway Group, 305 Montecito Avenue, Corte Madera, CA 94925.
Puppy Dog Pals Party Sneak Peek
We aren’t going to show you EVERYTHING we have planned for our viewing party, you have to wait to see pictures live during our Twitter Party, but I am going to give you a quick sneak peek. PLUS we have great printables for you at the end of this post, so grab those before you leave!
The Puppy Dog Pals are world travelers. Can you guess where they are visiting for this party? Think warm sun, cool water, and all the sand you need to dig and dig and dig. The beach — it’s the perfect travel destination for summer.
We used dog bowls to set up a popcorn bar, so everyone can make their own box of popcorn to eat during the show. There are puppy-themed snacks, too, like these adorable “Fetch Sticks!” Humans call them pretzels, but puppies know better.
A dog bone water bottle is the perfect thirst-quencher.
This party isn’t just fun and snacks, we have activities for the kids, too. A Puppy Dog Pals mission maze makes a great placemat for the party table!
We want our guests to take home something cool, so we have a craft station set up where each kid can make a friendship bracelet that looks like a puppy collar.
Our guests will also go home from the Puppy Dog Pals party with a bucket of goodies to help them have fun every FRiYAY!
Puppy Dog Pals Party Printables
Check back next week for links to more great ideas for your favorite Disney Junior fans. We are celebrating FRiYAY all summer long.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Disney Junior.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020