This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Does the thought of editing photos make you cringe? If your answer is yes, you are not alone. In fact a lot of bloggers will tell you that editing photos is their least favorite blogging task. The problem is having beautiful pictures on your blog is a must have. Today’s blog tip is going to tell you how to use free photo editing software in 2 minutes or less!
How to Edit Photos for Free & Quickly
Picasa is a completely free editing software that gives you the ability to make simple, and more complex edits to your photos with little effort. I use Picasa nearly daily to edit my photos both for personal use and for adjusting pictures I use on my blog. Come see how the eight built-in tools can help you improve your photos!
Read the Full Post Here: Simple Photo Editing in 2 Minutes or Less
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017