This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s talk about photo storage! If you’re anything like me, you have hundreds of photos stashed away on your phone. Did you know that there are photo storage sites that allow you to back up your images for free? Here’s how a professional photographer stores photos online!
How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online:
Choosing a storage service for your photos is not an easy task. To help simplify the job, I want to share with you three of the best photo storage sites that I absolutely love!
Google Photos offers free unlimited space and uploads (web sized resolution only). What this means is that if you decide to download your photos to print later, they will be a smaller size than what you uploaded them as. Photos can be stored at a maximum resolution of 16 MP and videos at 1080p. If you’re not a professional photographer, Google Photos is great for storing the photos and videos taken on your smartphone. In addition, Google Photos also offers an editing service. Once you upload your photos, you can tweak them by cropping and changing the colors.
Flicker provides up to 1 TB of free photo storage. Its easy drag-and-drop system allows you to organize your photos into albums and collections. Flicker also has a clean interface that is very easy to use. Flickr is great if you want to back up full resolution images.
Dropbox is a cloud file-sharing service that, much like Flickr, allows you to upload full resolution photos and videos. And Dropbox lets you store and share up to 2 GB of photos on your desktop and smartphone for free. My favorite thing about Dropbox is that I can access my files from multiple devices, whether I am at home or on the road.
With these amazing free photo storage sites, you don’t ever have to worry about running out of space on your phone again!
Want to read more about digital photos? Check out our post: 5 Tips to Organize Digital Photos.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020