This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hiring a designer to create your blog header can be expensive. So many bloggers want a beautiful design but can not justify the cost of paying for one.
What if you could make your own blog header using Pic Monkey? If you aren’t familiar with Pic Monkey, it’s a free online program where you can edit and create beautiful images. The best part is that Pic Monkey is extremely easy to use.
How to Create a Blog Header
I decided to do another tutorial on how to make a blog header using Pic Monkey! It’s easier and… are you ready for this??? Pic Monkey is a free photo editing platform available to anyone and everyone online. Yes, that’s even you, who don’t even know how to put text on a picture.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Create a Blog Header with Pic Monkey
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017