This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the October Instagram Challenge!
We absolutely love Instagram, and seeing all of the pictures our community shares.
That’s why we’ve created this short mini-challenge and would love for you to join us.
October Instagram Challenge
Check out what we have in store starting this Sunday, October 20:
Sunday, October 20: Post a picture of your festive pumpkins! Let us see what kind of pumpkin carving you and your family are doing this year.
Monday, October 21: We want to see what yummy fall food you are enjoying. Post a picture of your favorite fall treat.
Tuesday, October 22: Do you have your Halloween decor up? If so, we want to see your Halloween decorating skills.
Wednesday, October 23: How do you stay warm during the fall season? Do you have a favorite drink, sweater or blanket? Post a picture of what keeps you warm during the fall.
Thursday, October 24: Post a picture of a past Halloween. This could be a throwback picture of you, your children, anything!
Friday, October 25: Here at The SITS Girls we love candy! We want to see lots of Halloween candy pictures, so post your a picture of your favorite Halloween candy.
Saturday, October 26: Did your family take a trip to the pumpkin patch this year? Show off all the fun you had by putting up a pumpkin patch picture.
Play along and follow the challenge on Instagram using the hashtag, #SITSPhotoChallenge.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Kristin @ Exploring Domesticity says
Oh boo… I totally missed this! I would have had all sorts of things to share too. Oh well, maybe next time!
Victoria Freeman says
No great Halloween story I’m sorry to say. But I love the Halloween, and especially love Day of the Dead.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone!
What a great way to get motivated for using Instagram! Somehow it always seems to fall through my cracks. 🙂
Stephanie @ Diary of a Debutante says
Love this! How fun!!!!
Diary of a Debutante
oooo a reason to start dragging my nendoroid around with me! 😀
Tenns @ New Mama Diaries says
What a fun and awesome challenge!
yay for a good photo challenge!!! Thanks Ladies!!! Looking forward to joining in on the photo fun!!!
Sounds like fun! Making a little postit to stick to my computer screen to remember the challenges 🙂
Yay! I had a lot of fun with the last Instagram challenge, and found some great new people to follow as well! I’m definitely going to try to participate in this one as well.
I was all excited about the last SITS Instagram challenge, and then totally forgot! I’m determined to participate in this one!