This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’ve been wondering how to quickly and easily make a photo collage, then let us show you how simple it is to make a Picasa photo collage!
Picasa is a free photo editor and picture organizing software that is available from Google. You can easily sort your pictures, tag your friends and view pictures grouped by faces, make simple edits with your photos and so much more.
Picasa is a really powerful tool great to use to create pictures for your blog.
How to Make a Picasa Photo Collage
This step by step guide will show you how to make your own custom Picasa photo collage using Google’s FREE editing software. It is easy to use photo collages in nearly all of your posts. Photo collages are great for showcasing a few pictures without having to actually upload three pictures and try to figure out spacing.
A Picasa photo collage is also helpful for creating pinable pictures and images for your round-up features.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017