This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
“Are we there yet?” It is the question asked by all children on long car rides over and over again until the destination has been reached. On the long car rides of my youth, my parents would always let us know how close our destination was by telling us how many “pieces of pie” were gone. It always helped to have an idea of how far we had come and how far we had to go.
With the Christmas season barely starting, my older son has already started asking, “How many days until CHRISTMAS?” Waiting is hard- especially when you’re excited for what’s in store! Our Christmas Countdown Printable, now available in The Marketplace, is a perfect way to add some classic, bright, Christmas cheer while letting everyone know how far we’ve come and how many more days we have to go!
You can take turns changing the page and use the Christmas Countdown as an excuse to connect with your family for a moment each day during a time of year when the moments seem to whiz by.
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Email List - Feb 2, 2018
- Almond Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies - Mar 13, 2015
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt DIY - Mar 6, 2015
- 10 Food-Free Printable Valentines - Feb 13, 2015
- Peek-A-Boo Ribbon Valentine - Feb 6, 2015
- DIY Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm - Jan 23, 2015
- DIY Coconut Oil Salt Scrub With Rosemary And Mint - Jan 16, 2015
- Oil Pulling (Yes You Should!) - Jan 9, 2015
- The Perfect DIY Gift: Handmade Soap - Dec 26, 2014
- DIY Gift Bags - Dec 21, 2014
- DIY Decorated Bobby Pins: Great Last-Minute Gift Idea - Dec 19, 2014
- DIY Envelope Embossing - Dec 12, 2014
- DIY Christmas Wreath - Dec 5, 2014
- Christmas Countdown Printable - Dec 1, 2014
- DIY Holiday Stamp - Nov 21, 2014