This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We know you have a lot of to-do lists this season. Santa understands. He is the original list maker (and he always checks it twice). Are you ready for his visit? Using our Dear Santa printables, now available in the Marketplace, will help to enhance your kids’ Santa experience this year without you having to do a lot of extra work.
A quick download and print, and you are ready to bring the magic of Santa to your home.
Dear Santa Printables
The Dear Santa printable pack adds extra fun to your Christmas traditions. We have everything you need to make Santa’s visit magical.
Start your Santa celebration with the Dear Santa Letter. The fill-in-the-blank template is perfect for kids of all ages. Once they write their wish list, it will be easy for
you Santa to know exactly what they hope to find under the tree this year.
“Did Santa really get that letter we sent?” Your kids will be delighted to receive this response letter from Santa. It is a cute way to reinforce that he is checking that list twice, and is hard at work getting ready for Christmas.
On Christmas Eve, the magic will be real when you print out this Cookies and Milk sign. You can help your kids place it in a picture frame, so Santa can easily find his cookies.
Don’t forget to feed the reindeer! It is hard work carrying Santa’s sleigh full of gifts around the world in one night. With our fun sign, poem, and bonus recipe for magic food, the reindeer will be able to follow a glittery path straight to your home.
Bonus: Pin The Hat On The Snowman Game
Similar to Pin The Tail On The Donkey, this game will have the whole family laughing. It can be a fun Christmas afternoon activity, or Santa could send it with his letter as an early gift.
- The New Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Here! - Jul 22, 2019
- Instagram Creator Accounts – What You Need To Know - Jun 6, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Three! - May 2, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party – Take Two! - May 2, 2019
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2019
- Join us for the UglyDolls Twitter Party! - Apr 26, 2019
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - Apr 5, 2019
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Ergobaby Metro Stroller Twitter Party - Mar 24, 2019
- Join Us For The Domino’s Points For Pies Twitter Party - Mar 13, 2019
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Feb 28, 2019
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018