Elf on the Shelf is an exciting family tradition that adds magic to the Christmas season! Everyone loves to see all the shenanigans that their Elf can find themselves in every morning. Using our Elf on the Shelf printables, now available in The Marketplace, will help to enhance the whole experience! They are as easy as a quick download and print, and take your children’s Elf experience to the next level!
Elf On The Shelf Printables
The Elf on the Shelf printable pack adds a vibrant pop of color and excitement! Children big and small will delight in the daily discoveries and adventure! From welcome greeting, warnings, awards, notes, and Christmas activity challenges, to the goodbye letter, we’ve got you covered. All YOU need to add is the Elf!
Begin your Elf adventure with the bright and colorful welcome greeting! This friendly note sets the pace and gets the party started! The Christmas season has officially begun!
Next, use the warnings and way to go awards to help your children stay on track. These are easily personalized for individual use and help to add to the fun learning experience that the Elf on the Shelf can be!
The notes page can be used to add a fun little twist to any Elf scenario. They can even be tucked into lunchboxes, taped onto a bathroom mirror, or placed under a pillow. They are filled with fun little Elf sayings that keep your kids guessing and giggling!
Last, the colorful goodbye letter is the perfect ending for your Elf on the Shelf. Your children will be sad to see him go, but it’s nice to read that you will see him again next year!
Bonus: Daily Activities
There are 16 activity cards your elf can deliver with great suggestions like donate a toy, give a hug to someone special, and even smile at everyone they meet for a day. They will help you plan fun family time during this busy season.
What fun (or trouble) will your elf get into this year?
Leave some ideas in the comments!
And don’t forget to head over to The Marketplace now to buy your very own Elf on the Shelf printable pack.
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015
- DIY Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Oct 23, 2015
- DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - Oct 14, 2015
- DIY Printed Wooden Halloween Sign - Oct 7, 2015
- Simple Pumpkin Spice Granola - Oct 2, 2015